COVID-19 Rapid Testing Dates and Information
Allegany County DOH Rapid Test Dates
Location for all free drive-up COVID-19 rapid testing clinics will be at the Belmont American Legion Post 808, 29 Schuyler Street, Belmont NY 14813. To make an appointment, click on the link provided or call 585-268-9250 for assistance.
- Friday, May 20, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/20220520TEST
- Monday, May 23, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/20220523TEST
- Friday, May 27, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/20220527TEST
- No rapid testing Monday, May 30, 2022
- Friday, June 3, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/2022063TEST
- Friday, June 10, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/20220610TEST
- Friday, June 17, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/20220617TEST
- Friday, June 24, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/20220624TEST
- Friday, July 1, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/20220701TEST
- Friday, July 8, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/20220708TEST
- Friday, July 15, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/20220715TEST
- Friday, July 22, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/20220722TEST
- Friday, July 29, 2022, 8:30am – 9:30am https://tinyurl.com/20220729TEST
Important items of note: the pre-register deadline does not guarantee a registration appointment for this rapid test clinic. There is NO on-site registration available. You must pre-register to be tested. If you need to cancel your appointment for any reason, please make sure you notify the Department of Health at the phone number provided above so that the appointment can be given to someone else.
- You need a valid email address to complete registration and receive test results.
- If you are able please print ticket from pre-registration and bring it with you
- A picture ID is required.
- Remain in your car for testing. Please leave windows up until instructed to roll them down.
- Please do NOT bring other individuals in the car, who are not getting tested, including PETS.
- If you are being tested please be prepared to isolate if your test results come back positive.
Other Rapid Test Sites
Community Based Testing Sites offered in neighboring counties or through the New York State Department of Health. In addition to rapid testing sites, many local pharmacies offer over the counter at-home test kits. To locate a testing site near you, please follow this link: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you
For PCR Test Sites
If you need more than a rapid test, please contact your primary care physician to set up an appoint. If you do not have a primary care physician, please call 585-268-9250 to ask for assistance. The following hospitals have stations set up for testing: