View More County Events on WNYWilds.com
- This event has passed.
Community Elder Abuse Awareness Seminar
January 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join us in this presentation from Lifespan’s Elder Abuse Prevention Program with Stephanie Good, MSW. This is open to everyone in the community looking to learn more about the following topics:
• Identify five types of elder abuse
• The difference between elder abuse, victim of a scam, and a crime victim,
• Discuss Adult Protective Services criteria and referral
• Commonly used resources out in the community
• The concerned person’s role in prevention and identification of elder abuse in older adults.
RSVP BY CALLING THE OFFICE FOR THE AGING 585-268-9390