View More County Events on WNYWilds.com
Events for June 17, 2022
The Estival Festival is a family-friendly music festival. Join us as we celebrate the dawn of summer with live bands, chainsaw carving, food, artisan demonstrations, vendors, hot air balloon rides, and much more. For current updated information, check out https://estivalfestival.com
All weekend Tickets include weekend camping. A limited number of RV spots are available. If you plan on bringing your RV please add the option to your ticket at checkout. Thank you!
Pre-sale Tickets $90 for Adult (18+) | $45.00 for Youth (13-17) but must be accompanied by an adult | Children 12 and under free.
Tickets will be available at the gate but will go up to $125 for Adult and $60 for Youth.
Find out more »
Cuba Dairy Days are scheduled for June 17th and 18th this year. For more than a half of century, thousands of people have gathered in Cuba to celebrate dairy!
- It is one of our best “Small Town” events. It’s a genuine community event, with residents, businesses and non-profit groups working together to create our fun filled festival.
- In 2017 we changed the event to Cuba Dairy Days. Bringing hundreds of people downtown both Friday afternoon and into the evening and Saturday all day.
- Dairy Days is filled with activities for everyone. Join us downtown on Main Street as we close the street down to bring you an evening of live music, a variety of foods, and fun! We are bringing back the Jail Bail and possibly the Dunk Tank. We will have music starting at 4:00 pm. Our featured event this year will be the World’s Best KISS Tribute Band, Mr. Speed, who states, “Just like YOU, we’re KISS fans too. We share our passion and love to celebrate how KISS impacts our lives right alongside each of you that appreciates our tribute to the legend that they have created.”
- Our Beer and Wine Garden will also be back, sponsored by the Cuba AMVETS, with proceeds going to benefit “22 A Day”, a Veterans Suicide Prevention program.
- Saturday brings a Car Show, Craft Vendors, Milk Bar, music throughout the day, Dairy Parade 4:30pm, Community Wide Yard Sales, yummy food, and more. In salute to Cuba’s Bicentennial, this year’s theme for the parade will be “Celebrating 200 Years!”
- Dairy Days is brought to you by The Cuba Chamber of Commerce and is a non-profit event. Our committee has donated hundreds of hours to planning this event.
Alfred Arts Studio at the West Main Street in Alfred
Fridays from 6-8pm
Join us for a guided workshop on the pottery wheel. This class is 2 hours long and includes hands on instruction in a small class, clay and firing. Bring a friend, a date or just yourself! … and if you’re so inclined, BYOBFind out more »